We are using Revolution Slider for some of our themes. Revolution Slider allows you to create powerful slides either are images, gallery, videos, etc. With a few steps you will be able to create a slider.
Note: you need first to install Revolution Slider into your WordPress installation. See Installing Plugins for more information.
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Revolution Slider
- Click Create New Slider
- Set a Title and an Alias (don’t use special character for this) for your slider
- Set up all your options and hit Create Slider
- Click on Edit Slides from the Slider you’ve created previously.
- Click on New Slide and Edit Slide to add content to this slide.
- Repeat this process to add more Slides to your Slider.
Add Slider to Page
Most of our theme includes a Custom Field, where you will be able to insert the Alias of your slider.
Also, Revolution Slider generate a shortcode to add anywhere in your content. Just paste this code into your content
For more information on how to use Revolution Slider, see documentation here.