To install a theme you need to upload the theme files to WordPress and then activate it. There are two ways to do this. The following example is for the Show+Tell theme.
Method 1: FTP Upload
- Unzip the ”show-tell-theme.zip“
- Using your favorite FTP program, upload the unzipped show-tell folder to your server, into the /wp-content/themes/ directory.
- Log in to WordPress, and go to Appearance > Themes
Method 2: WordPress Upload
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Upload
- Follow the instruction and select the show-tell zipped theme folder.
- Hit Install Now and the theme will be uploaded and installed.
- Once the installation is completed, hit Activate.